2017-01-10 / News

Free courthouse tours offered on Saturdays

Free, guided tours of the historic Lampasas County Courthouse are offered each Saturday at 11 am. and 2 p.m., except on major holiday weekends.

The Lampasas courthouse, built in 1883, is the third-oldest continuously used courthouse in Texas.

Tour attendees will see the water-level mark from the 1957 Mother’s Day flood, as well as the second-floor courtroom and clock tower on the third floor.

For more information, contact Linda Moore- Lanning at 512-564-5122 or Jim Rutland at 512- 556-5302 during weekday business hours.

Return to top