DWI charge tops recent arrest record
The following arrests were reported recently by area law enforcement officials.
– Jeanne Hart McKenzie, 58, of Burnet for driving while intoxicated with an open container. She posted bond Wednesday and was released from the Lampasas County Jail.
– Amber Cherie Newton, 28, of Killeen for possession of a controlled substance over one gram and less than four grams, and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon. She bonded out Tuesday.
– Jesse Wayne Jackson, 36, of Lampasas for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and unauthorized carrying of a weapon. He remained in the county jail Wednesday afternoon,
– Dylan Brantley Cruce, 18, of Copperas Cove for driving under the influence by a minor. He was released the same day to see the judge.
– Steven Lawrence Greenberg, 27, of Lampasas for assault by contact-family violence. He was released to see the judge on Wednesday.
– Amber Lawson, 19, of Kempner for assault. She was released the same day to see the judge.
– Galen Wayne Hankal, 52, of Lampasas for unauthorized carrying of a weapon. He made bond Sept. 25.
– Barbara Ellen Smith- Steiner, 53, of Lampasas for unauthorized carrying of a weapon. She posted bond the same day.
– Angelita Gauna Torres, 49, of Lampasas for hindering apprehension or prosecution of a known felon. She bonded out of jail on Sept. 24.
– Amanda Nicole Gauna, 27, of Lampasas on a Lampasas Municipal Court warrant for forgery of a financial instrument. She posted bond Sept. 25.
– Jacob Lee Gongora, 19, of Abilene for possession of marijuana under two ounces. He made bond the same day.
– Jaron Isaac Polanco, 18, of Abilene for possession of marijuana under two ounces. He bonded out the same day.
– Charles Robert Richey, 29, of Lampasas for assault/ family/house member/impede breath/circulation. He was still in the county jail Wednesday afternoon.
– Brock Alexander Norris, 31, of Lampasas on a Lampasas Police Department warrant for credit card or debit card abuse. He was released after making bond Sept. 20.
– Brandon Lee Loving, 19, of Copperas Cove on a Lampasas Police Department warrant for theft of property over $1,500 and under $20,000. He bonded out the same day.
– Reno Fagan Smiley, 23, of San Saba on Delaware County, Okla., warrants for larceny/ false declaration, four counts of forgery and two counts of larceny/forgery. He was still in the Lampasas County Jail as of Wednesday afternoon.
– Mary Ester Gonzalez, 41, of Lampasas for assault causing bodily injury-family member and public intoxication. She bonded out the same day.
– Charles Johnathan Judd Maze, 28, of Lampasas for assault causing bodily injury. He made bond Sept. 15.
– John Charles Rice Jr., 37, of Lampasas on Lampasas Municipal Court warrants for forgery, He remained in the county jail Wednesday.
– Fidencio Sanchez Coronado, 18, of Lampasas on a warrant for sexual assault of a child. He was in the county jail as of Wednesday afternoon.