Law enforcement officials note arrests
The following arrests were reported by area law enforcement officials.
– Evan Burke Strickland, 21, of Lampasas for interfering with public duties. He posted bond and was released from the Lampasas County Jail the same day.
– Gerald Westmoland, 50, of Lampasas for evading arrest or detention with a vehicle. He made bond Tuesday.
– Mary Ester Gonzalez, 41, of Lampasas for assault causing bodily injury family violence. She posted bond the same day.
– Brandon Drake Hall, 21, of Tyler for driving while intoxicated. He was releasedthesamedayaftermakingbond.
– Linda Renee Reid, 42, of Lampasas for driving while intoxicated. She bonded out Sunday.
– Donna Carroll Bardin, 56, of Lampasas for driving while intoxicated third or more with open container. Bond was posted Sunday.
– Robert Garza, 57, of Kempner for assault causing bodily injury. He was released Sunday to see the judge.
– Chance David Senclair, 19, of Florence for driving under the influence by a minor. He was released Saturday to see the judge.
– Annie Marie Valadez, 55, of Lampasas for driving while intoxicated. She made bond Saturday.
– Sharice Michel Rivera-Torres, 19, of Kempner for possession of marijuana under two ounces. She bonded out the same day.
– William Donald Kemp, 59, of Lometa for driving while intoxicated. He was released from the county jail after making bond June 17.