Killeen man arrested on family violence charge
The following arrests were reported by area law enforcement officials.
– Elvis Lavore Rice, 55, of Killeen for assault causing bodily injury/ family violence. He posted bond and was released Wednesday from the Lampasas County Jail.
– Fabian Godinez Barrientos, 18, of Lampasas for evading arrest/ detention, false identification and minor in consumption of alcohol. He bonded out Sunday.
– Jose Hazo Sifuentes, 61, of Lampasas for driving while intoxicated. He was still in the county jail Wednesday afternoon.
– Richard Lynn Chism, 54, of Copperas Cove on two counts of indecency with a child sexual contact. He bonded out Monday.
– Joseph Dwayne Musgrove, 26, of Kempner for assault family/ house member and assault causing bodily injury. He remained in the county jail Wednesday afternoon.
– Joshua Moses Vidaurri, 29, of Winters for driving while intoxicated. Bond was made Saturday.
– Jose Rosario Gonzalez, 40, of Lampasas for assault family violence impede breath/circulation. He posted bond the same day.
– David Keith Sutherland, 29, of Kempner for manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance over one gram and less than four grams. He made bond Saturday.
– Johnny Joe Martinez, 28, of Lampasas for evading arrest/ detention with a vehicle, disregarding a stop sign, and a Caldwell County warrant for possession of marijuana over four ounces and under five pounds. He remained in the county jail Wednesday afternoon.
– Chanslor Wayne Bales, 36, of Killeen for possession of a controlled substance over one gram. Bond was made Oct. 4.